• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
4 x 2
Michelle Rich

4 x 2

Maple, about 9 inches. Another of my signature Negative Space Designs. Hope you enjoy.
That's a tricky turn you have produced here Michelle, some complex interconecting of the various segments. You realy have extending this series a long way
Very well done indeed
Pete

Thanks gents..
Odie..is that where one chooses: rate the photo? I always thought that meant rating the photography..and mine is horrible. :)

Michelle......Well......Technically speaking, you are correct. It does say rate the "photo", and your take on it is a point to consider. I think most everyone here is rating the turned work, and not the technical aspects of the photography.

You can always change your mind later......but, why not allow the ratings, and see what happens. I'd be willing to bet you are going to collect a bunch of 10's.......! Your work is certainly unique, and shows a high level of skill and creativity.....

ooc

This piece is astounding. I do not even understand how it was done--and I have seen Hans Weissflog do a demonstration!

Hi Michael..Yes my inspiration came from Hans, but I have taken the concept many , many miles farther. Glad I astounded you, and I hope I can do that many many times more! :eek:
Check out my album here..I think you will see pieces that will really confuse you! ;)

Michelle: The visual affect of this is just so cool! Each time I look at it a pick up a different interaction with the patterns. Thanks for sharing!

And Michelle: I agree with Odie, the ratings are for the work not the photography. If we were that worried about the photography we would have a photo blog not a turning blog! Just say'n....

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Michelle Rich
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device