• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Ambrosia Maple Salad Bowl
B

Ambrosia Maple Salad Bowl

This is a beautiful piece of Ambrosia Maple. I have tried uploading a larger photo than in the past to see if it will give more detail. Shape was aimed at those who like to toss their Caesar's Salad
i really like this piece and hope you'll get a larger picture uploaded ... beautiful piece of wood. what are the dimensions?

This bowl is 12.5 inches wide and 6 inches deep. I have tried loading a larger photo, using Photoshop but cannot figure out how to do it within the 80k limit. Reducing the number of pixels per inch gives me a bigger photo in Photoshop, but this does not seem to translate into a larger photo when I upload it to this site. Can anyone enlighten me? I cannot find anything in the FAQ.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
BNeddow
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename