• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Ash Mosaic - 352
P

Ash Mosaic - 352

Another mosaic piece - the grid and texturing is done with a pyrography pen and the piece is then colored with Prismacolor markers - it's about 3" x 3"
Reactions: Ligia Rodrigues
-e-, I think this is the piece you asked to see. If not, and you know which one it is, let me know and I'll post it. I'll add more as the days go by....

Pam

oh pam, this is a very lovely piece! thanks so much for posting it. i really, really like this series.

please keep posting your work here ... it is very original!
e

Nice piece Pam. For some reason I like the green one better than the red one, probably personal color preference. I like the texturing on both and the dividing lines look nice and clean. Ash is such a nice wood to work with.

Thanks, Jeff. I have a hard time picking colors, so it's good to get feedback about that. The ash is wonderful to work with, but burning nice, clean, straight lines in it is a definite challenge. Thanks again.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
pjreilly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename