• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Cherry Eccentric Bowl
Don Leydens

Cherry Eccentric Bowl

Cherry dyed and textured bowl. I've been intrigued with Frank Penta's eccentric turnings on the base of some of his work and decided to try it on the top side of some bowls. Lots of fun. 9" dia. X 2" tall. Finished with Tung Oil and Beall buffed (bottom only). Thanks for looking and all comments welcome, Don L.
Don; Another beauty. I'm going to have to come down there and take some lessons from you>>>

Regards, Jonathan

Thank you all very much. I'm really glad you folks like it. Some more of these in some different shapes are coming soon. Lots of fun turning these.
Don L.

Don, you really do some great pieces! I second Jordan's comment. You have alot of skill and technique we could benefit from.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Don Leydens
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename