• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Coryvreckan
Richard Kennedy

Coryvreckan

Named after the third largest whirlpool in the world which happens to be just across the water from me here in Argyll This is Pierced Lime its approx 180x150mm I was a bit disappointed that I had to use pins to stop the form sitting down on itself, will have to work on that on the next one! In real life the pins are not obvious and on the plus side they make the whole thing very rigid

All comments and critique welcomed
Reactions: Joe Cornell
Hi Richard,
WOW ,this Work is my Favorit !!

perfect Work and Foto

Best Regards
Ludwig

As a turner venturing into sculpting and piercing area I can only say......I am humbled. I love it. The only negative is that I can't see it in person. Truely spectacular!!!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Richard Kennedy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename