1. Join the Go-To Source for Woodturners!

Please read the new sticky announcement here for full details.

Dismiss Notice
Carole Valentine

Lidded Vessel

Spalted Hackberry and African Blackwood. 7" x 4"

Lidded Vessel
Carole Valentine, Nov 18, 2008
    • Michael Stafford
      Very lovely, Carole, particularly the balance between the form and the finial.
    • Norm Smith
      Carole, This piece is absolutely stunning.
      Norm
    • charlie knighton
      very nice, great curve and the rim highlights the finial
    • Matt Owen
      Wow! That is beautiful! Very nice.
    • Dan Oliphant
      Absolutly stunning!!! Form, design, finish and craftsmanship are way over the top.
    • Rick Taylor
      Beautiful materials! You did a great job of making it even more beautiful.
      Rick
    • KurtB
      Stunning!

POD 11-21-08
      AAW Home Page Photo Of the Day
    • Bruce McElhaney
      Nice job! Beautiful piece, with a very interesting collar and finale. Nicely photographed, although, I would have preferred a graduated and/or darker background, but that's just me.
    • Carole Valentine
      Thanks everyone and Kurt, thanks for the POD.
      Bruce, I'm lucky to have a photo at all...I moved my photo tent location to the attic and can't get the lighting right and on top of that, my computer has decided that every area of black should have tiny vertical red stripes running through it so the over all effect is that black is fuzzy maroon! LOL Flat panel or video card...don't know yet. Too busy to shift everything around to test...
    • Vinces WoodNWonders
      Hi Carole! You nailed this one. Form and balance are great! Very nice! Vince
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Carole Valentine
    Date:
    Nov 18, 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    77.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    676px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).