Lionel Mercier

Meiping cherry

just to start the year... it's cherry 150 high x 95mm dia This piece has another name. I don't dare choose for title. When I was turning, it seems to me like a torso with cleavage and decapited too and for this reason I thought of Queen Anne Boleyn... Someone tell me: it's the kind of parts Trent Bosch. Yes, but I don't know the way he makes. Mine is performed with help of a router strenghten on the banjo, same way as for the amphora Have a happy new year, Lionel

Meiping cherry
Lionel Mercier, Jan 1, 2011
    • Dick Wilson
      It doesn't make any difference what you call it. It is an outstanding piece of work. All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!! Trent Bosch would be proud.

PS - I tryed to use my trim router on a piece once and went through the side. It was during my learning curve years called design opportunity :)))))
    • Bernie Bober
      Very well done.
    • Bill Weaver
      I sit looking at this figure of art and tried to decide how ity was accomplished. I suppose you do not want to let out your trade secrets but could you please tease us with some hints.

Lovely piece you did, it amazes me.
    • Lionel Mercier
      Hello Bill
      there is no secret
      to die with secrets is the worst of life !
      have a look at
      http://www.aawforum.org/vbforum/showthread.php?p=72698#post72698

Friendly, Lionel.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Lionel Mercier
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    68.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    581px
    Height:
    650px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon DIGITAL IXUS
    Date / Time:
    2011:01:01 11:06:34
    Exposure Time:
    1/10 sec
    Focal Length:
    5.40625 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).