• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Walnut Bowl
Allen Alexopulos

Walnut Bowl

Walnut serpentine bowl.

Finish: Waterlox & Arborwax

Base: 1 13/16" dia.
Height: 3 5/16".
Width at rim: 8 1/2".
Wall Thickness: 1/8"
Good Evening Dave,

Thanks for the kind comments! This is one of my best pieces.

Next month's meeting of the Chesapeake Woodturners is going to include a presentation and demonstration by a photography instructor focused on imaging 3D objects. I currently use a rig similar to yours for imaging my pieces. I'm always looking for ways to improve my photos, especially if doesn't require making a major investment in photographic equipment! I'd rather invest in better turning gear...

Best Regards,
-Allen

I agree! Beautiful as always. I need to get to one of your meetings at Chesapeake. Your VP came up to Baltimore to help out with our first meeting last week. Was VERY nice of him.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Allen Alexopulos
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename