Carol Hall

Wheat and Lady Bug Bowl

Spalted maple bowl, turned by Mark Hall. Pyrography and paint by me! Simple and sweet. This piece is about knowing when to stop.

Wheat and Lady Bug Bowl
Carol Hall, Feb 7, 2017
    • Bill Boehme
      I missed seeing the ladybug the first time. It's both elegant and simple. I viewed your website earlier and I'm impressed with your work.
    • Carol Hall
      It's kind of you to look me up. Thank you. I appreciate your time and feedback. Can you tell me how to post an alternative view of a piece? Is there Tutorial on the site? I am not a natural at this...
    • Gerald Lawrence
      @Carol Hall The best I know to post a second view is to post a second picture. Really like the lady bug
    • Carol Hall
      Thanks, Gerald. There's a tiny one on the bottom of the piece too. I always like to have a reason for people to flip a piece over. I usually drizzle a pattern over an edge or continue a narrative to the bottom. Thanks for the tip!
    • Bill Boehme
      @Carol Hall For gallery images, you are allowed to show two images of any single piece. If you want to show more than that, you can create a collage that combines several views. In the comments section the only photos that can be posted are those that you link to on the web such as your personal website or an image that you have on an online photo gallery. You can also link to another of your images in the AAW gallery on the forum or your image gallery on the AAW main website.
      Carol Hall likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Uploaded By:
    Carol Hall
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    521.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2408px
    Height:
    2408px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).