• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

honey

1. Bee Hive Honey Pot

Bee Hive Honey Pot

This is a piece of Red Oak made into a Bee Hive and hollowed out for honey. A honey dipper has been turned and placed permenantly into the lid.
  2. Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Sculpted Honey Locust Vessel. 29" across by 23" by 17 high.
  3. Honey Locus box

Honey Locus box

Been making boxes for Christmas so thought I would post a couple of pictures of what I have been doing. This is probably one of my favorite box shapes. Made of Honey Locus about 3X3.
Back