• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

5th Segmenting Symposium

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
I'm sorry that i didn't hear about the one in San Antonio.

I might take you up on the offer. We sold my dad's house a few days ago, but I have an Aggie cousin in Snook who might let me stay in his barn.

If you missed the September 17th deadline for early registration, you have a second chance and other options to attend the symposium:

"I am writing today to pass along some exciting new options that you can consider if you have not already registered for the upcoming symposium in Boston.

The first is that we are now offering three different one day passes.
- One Day Only - Friday for $125
- One Day Only - Saturday for $125
- One Day Only - Saturday with Banquet for $180

In addition, we have extended the registration period before the late fee will apply. So, instead of the late fee starting Saturday, Sept 16, the late fee will now start on Saturday 23. So, you’ve got another whole week before the late fee applies.

We hope that these new options will help you decide to attend the symposium.

If you have any questions, please email our club president, Wayne Miller at: wayneomil@segmentedwoodturners.org"

I hope to see you there.

Back