• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Bottle Stoppers

I'd like to create some bottle stoppers with objects embedded in the top, i.e. bore a recess, fill it with a very small object and seal the recess with a clear material for viewing. I remember seeing something on the internet a while ago but for the life of me can't find it again. Isn't that always the case!! Can anyone help with a "how to" or a link for this type of thing? :confused:

Thanks,
Larry

Website
www.lasered-stamps.com
don't click on the above URL. there is something wrong with it. But if you type in the link as shown it will take you to the correct yahoo group. There are some VERY GOOD designs there. peace.

Back