• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Free to first responder: 5 inch holethrough series of mishaps with Amazon, I ended up with a 5 i saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
IMG_5250.JPG through series of mishaps with Amazon, I ended up with a 5 inch Freud holesaw with no mandrel. Not a problem for me, because I went a different direction.

Somehow I cannot persuade them to take it back – I kid you not – and it has been sitting in my office for six months.

If someone would like it and is willing to pay shipping, I'm going to send it to them. Have no idea what it ways but I'm sure it's probably going to ship at a pound or two , So priority mail should be less than 10 bucks I would think. Please just private message me and I'll send it tomorrow or Tuesday.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Well, are you an EMT?

I could make an exception. LOL

IMG_5252.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG IMG_5255.JPG IMG_5255.JPG IMG_5257.JPG

Bill in fact you were the first person to respond so if you want it I have your address already

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
It might still be available if nobody else spoke up. I decided to pass. It turns out that the hole saws that I have are different and don't use that type mandrel. I have a Starrett that has a similar mandrel. I also have a set of really old B&D hole saws and some old Freud hole saws that have a fixed mandrel.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
It's still available.

If no takers, I'll donate to my local Habitat ReStore. Just want to give folks here a first shot at it.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
I'd love it if it is still available

Rich, sorry to be so long in responding. Sure, it's available and if you'll send me your address in a PM I'll let you know how much the postage is. I'm thinking the little flat rate $6 box will work.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
:D

Bill, this item is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back