• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

FS: Jet 1221vs with all the trimmings

Status
Not open for further replies.
15994564_10211851067891994_7436559377204738001_o.jpg
For sale, 6 month old bought new Jet 1221vs lathe with bed extension (capacity extended from 21" to 43") and stand, comprised of 4 parts, lathe, extension, base for lathe and base for extension. This alone ends up $1700 + shipping.

Link to lathe: http://www.jettools.com/us/en/p/jwl-1221vs-12-x-21-variable-speed-wood-lathe/719200

Link to bed extension: http://www.jettools.com/us/en/p/jwl-1221vs-bed-extension/719201

Includes: hold fast spindle thread, 3" vacuum head and 6" vacuum head. Does not include the vacuum regulator.

Comes with a great variety of tool rests, many variations of curves, good for bowls and larger shaping. Spur centers that came with it, manual. All you need is a chuck really.

Not used much and has a brand new motor, there was a defect in it and Jet replaced the whole motor under warranty. The lathe itself if coming home Saturday from Jet.

I couldn't stand being without it when it went in for warranty repair and upgraded to a machine with a larger swing because I knew at that point I LOVE turning and I only do bowls so wanted a larger swing.

asking $1200 for all. Located in Buford, Georgia, Hamilton Mill exit off 85. Read Less

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back