• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
just a moment to reflect on this day and the many blessings we all have had in our lives this past year. Even in the face of difficulty, trial, turbulence, and much uncertainty, there is hope and at least here on this forum is a place of familial comity. Thank you all for this.

Have a great day today.

Mark

Thanks, Mark. We are fortunate that our kids and grandkids live in town. We know so many people that their families are scattered all over, including foreign countries as both military and civilian.

Newberg, OR: 20mi SW of Portland: AAW #21058
Sorry a little late to the well-wishing; I just woke up from my turkey, smashed ‘tater, cranberry sauced, punkin pie stuffed 24-hour stupor. Hope everyone else had a great day - and to our international friends - I also hope your Thursday went better than expected.

Back