Looking to trade nova jaws.

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Scott Hayes, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Hayes

Scott Hayes

I hope everyone got what they wanted for christmas (or other holiday). I did, I also got what I wanted for my birthday a few months ago (always update your amazon wish list right after a holiday in case of early shopping mother-in-laws).

So I have the Nova "popular jaw bundle" which includes the 25mm jaws, the 100mm jaws, and the cole jaws. I would like to trade one or more of those jaws for jaws in other sizes if anyone is interested (I have the 50mm already). I may be willing to trade for other turning things too. Thanks a lot.
    20161225_175306.jpg

2. Steven Forrest

Steven Forrest

Hi, Scott -
    I'm interested in the 100mm jaws. I've got the 35 mm bowl jaws (the flat ones, not the spigot ones), that I don't seem to need much and are barely used, and some soft jaws that I've never used. Would those interest you? Steve Forrest

3. Scott Hayes

Scott Hayes

That sounds good to me, I prefer flat jaws over spigot jaws anyway. Pm me your address and I will PM mine in return. Thanks.

4. Steven Forrest

Steven Forrest

Scott -
    I just "started a conversation" with you - is that what PM is here? Let me know if you can't find it.
    Steve

5. Scott Hayes

Scott Hayes

100mm jaws are gone. 25mm and cole jaws are still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.