• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Member's featured photos.....(mini gallery to the forums)......anyone noticed?

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
The photo entries on the mini gallery (entrance to the forums) seems to be picking up the pace in the past few months.....great! I really enjoy seeing what other forum members are doing. This week is an outstanding collection of creativity. Really glad to see these entries, and if it weren't for my wishing to limit my time involvement, I'd like to post comments to everything posted there lately!

Really good stuff......sometimes I just give everyone a "ten", instead of trying to post to everything that I'm impressed with! :D

Keep it up......you guys and gals are becoming (more) inspirational than you can imagine!

ko

Last edited:
Back