• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

mini-poll for AAW forum/photo users

Website
www.woodturner.org
Now that the forum & photo gallery are up and running, we've had some discussions about different things.

Navigation - the ability to get around in the forum & gallery - is important. There have been some questions and some suggestions. As a result, I made a mini-poll to collect the group's input.

Please consider taking the mini-poll. This mini poll will help us determine what changes to make. The poll will run through next Saturday evening (and will be closed on Sunday 6/6). I'll share the results back with this group. Thank you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=76052507124

Website
www.woodturner.org
The results of the mini-poll are available for your viewing pleasure here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=50712442837

I would like to thank everybody who took the time to respond. We are interested in continually trying to improve the AAW website and user experience. Feedback like this is very useful.

A few results from the survey are:
1) Y'all sure like the combo-page. (It took a long time to create that page so I'm glad you like it).
2) The majority of you (who use the forum) specifically go to the website to see the text forum or the new photos.
3) A help file is needed to explain the basic navigation and weblinks.

I'll review the results a few times and program in some changes over the next few weeks. It takes awhile to evolve a site to the point where everyone is comfortable with it. Thanks again for the input. :cool2:

Back