• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Miniglaser QR Tool Set & Roll: $325

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
UPDATE: SOLD

I purchased this set a couple of years ago on a recommendation but really don't use it. I was taking a class from Steven Kennard and he loves his and told me that I should consider them, so I did. I planned on using them during the week long class I took, but ended up using his mostly. He did sharpen them for me though :)

It's a very nice set but I just can't get accustomed to swapping tools in and out of a handle and personally don't care for it. I can honestly say that I've used these tools for less than a couple of hours in total. Some not at all (there's a bit of schmutz on the bowl gouge and the skew).

Anyway, for someone who does travel it may be just the thing.

The set is 9 pieces and a roll. Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the roll opened up. I paid $625 and am asking $325 plus shipping. The set weighs just under 5 lbs. Please PM if you have any questions, or you can text me at 985.860.1106. Thanks!

For more information, here's a link to the Glaser site:

http://www.glaserhitec.com/shop/shopping/miniglaser-qr/

Glaser-01.jpg Glaser-02.jpg Glaser-03.jpg Glaser-04.jpg Glaser-05.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back