• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Misc lathe tooling for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, I have a few things that I need to sell so someone else can make use of them. I will list below what I have and the price and send pictures as requested. Thank you

Oneway strong hold chuck used but in good condition. with std profiled jaws, #3 profiled jaw set, key and threaded stud. No insert. 250.00
Oneway tail stock swing away (very good condition) for 2000 series lathe 180.00
One way talon very light use near new condition w/ key, insert (1x8), std profile jaw, #2 smooth jaw(2573) and jumbo jaws (2047) 300.00
Monster hollowing system with lazer set up and all standard components and a kelton scraper. Mayo color made for a 2436.good condition 440.00
Robust 9inch mini confort rest (5/8 post fits jet midi and the like) 45.00
Craft supply screw chuck M33 25.00
Nova G3 direct thread 1x8 chuck with profiled std jaw set, key and stud 75.00 SOLD

If interested send email to 600n@radiomonkey.org
buyer pays shipping, I will find the best deal based on your requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon, I have a few things that I need to sell so someone else can make use of them. I will list below what I have and the price and send pictures as requested. Thank you

Oneway strong hold chuck used but in good condition. with std profiled jaws, #3 profiled jaw set, key and threaded stud. No insert. 250.00
Oneway tail stock swing away (very good condition) for 2000 series lathe 180.00
One way talon very light use near new condition w/ key, insert (1x8), std profile jaw, #2 smooth jaw(2573) and jumbo jaws (2047) 300.00
Monster hollowing system with lazer set up and all standard components and a kelton scraper. Mayo color made for a 2436.good condition 440.00
Robust 9inch mini confort rest (5/8 post fits jet midi and the like) 45.00
Craft supply screw chuck M33 25.00
Nova G3 direct thread 1x8 chuck with profiled std jaw set, key and stud 75.00 SOLD

If interested send email to 600n@radomonkey.org
buyer pays shipping, I will find the best deal based on your requirements.
Is the screw Chuck the precision machine 3 and 1 ?
If so I would take it.

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
I’m sorry everyone. I did misspell my address it is radiomonkey as bill was kind enough to correct.

Morning folks, I will be listing this stuff on eBay and various other places so consider it off this market. If you do want something and it doesnt violate the rules of the listing site I will pull it for fellow turners. Contact me at 600n@radiomonkey.org this time I got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back