• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Missing in Action?

I was wondering the same thing. We had no mail delivery until today due to Ivan (yes, mailmen run in snow and sleet according to their motto, but not hurricane debris) so I thought maybe it would come with all the bills. Got lots of junkmail and credit card offers but no American Woodturner. Has anybody gotten theirs? Have seen no feedback on the forum.

Wish :confused:

Missing in Action

Eddie,
Got mine one day last week, not sure which day, but since I live in Denham Springs, I would think yours should have been sent around the same time.

Bobby McCarley

Now that you guys asked the question, I haven't received mine either! :eek: We had rain in NJ but that shouldn't have held up delivery. Is this where we raise the issue? (no pun intended). Is there somewhere else to call or email?

My issue of American Woodturner still has not made it, it is now about a month late which seems excessive. I know we stopped mail a few days for cleanup from Hurricane Ivan but we are back on schedule now. All my creditors and junk mailers seemed to have found me, so why can't AAW? Who do we contact to get a replacement? I need something new to read around here!

Ray :cool:

Back