1. Join the Go-To Source for Woodturners!

Please read the new sticky announcement here for full details.

Dismiss Notice

Oneway Stronghold Chuck

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Glynn Cox, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glynn Cox

Glynn Cox

This listing is for one Oneway Stronghold heavy duty 4 Jaw scroll chuck #2137. The chuck has been used but is in excellent condition. It comes with #2 profiled jaws and a 1"x8 threaded insert. Also included are the chuck key, woodworm screw, Allen wrench and owner's manual.

With a massive 4-1/2" diameter body, the Stronghold chuck is perfect for heavy turnings that require maximum stability and gripping power. It's key-operated, so one-handed adjustments are simple and fast. A 5/1 ratio ensures solid holding power, while the patented over-extension prevention system ensures that the base jaws will never come loose during operation. The #2 profiled jaws provide maximum gripping power with minimal damage to the piece. A wide range of other accessory jaws are available (not included) to cover all your turning requirements.

I am asking $175 plus shipping. I can use USPS flat rate shipping for $13.60 or you may pick it up in Keller, Tx. Stronghold 1.jpg Stronghold 4.jpg Stronghold 2.jpg

2. Clifton C

Clifton C

I'd like it...sent you a PM

3. Glynn Cox

Glynn Cox

This chuck is SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.