• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Powewmatic model 91

undefined

Need information on the Powermatic Model 91 lathe. I know where there is one that will soon be on the market.

Thanks

Information I looked up a while ago was that the #91 was the same as the Model 90 except that the headstock and tailstock had riser blocks added to give the lathe a 20" swing.

That's all I got.

Good Luck, but remember that the new PM 3520A has the same swing and real improvements for about $2,500 so watch how much you pay for the Old Girl.

Thanks

Mark,

I own a 3520a and have no intention of buying this old PM model 91. Just trying to get some info on it for a friend..

Thanks for your reply.

Ted

Back