• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Show our online spirit and donate a bowl!

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
I know that there is a large community of people that frequent forums. Many are posters, and even more are lurkers.

I would like to show just how large and charitable the online community is by having us participate in this years AAW Symposium's "Return to the Community" project which will benefit The Edgewood Children's Ranch in Orlando.
http://www.edgewoodranch.org/
This year we are asking you to bring a bowl that will be given to them. They have an auction each year that brings in money to help fund the ranch for troubled and frightened boys and girls.

It doesn't have to be ellaborate, just give it your all and let's show the world how powerful and caring we really are.

If you are not able to attend but would still like to donate some bowls, please feel free to contact me.

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
If you cannot attend the symposium, you can send the bowls directly to the home at

Edgewood Children's Ranch
1451 Edgewood Ranch Rd
Orlando, FL 32835-5104

Thanks for you support!!

Last edited:
Donate a Small Bowl for Charity

Pam,

It's in your registration confirmation:

Donate a Small Bowl for Charity: Donations of small bowls for a charity auction will be accepted @ the instant gallery registration desk. Please consider donating one or more bowls.

What you have in mind should be perfect!

Back