• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

This Subforum is for TELLING how to do something not for ASKING how too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
Read This Before Posting In This Subforum

The real purpose for this subforum is for you to tell people how to do a particular technique. Generally, we move threads over to this forum, rarely does a post go to this sub that we don't move to the general forum.
Don't worry though, if you post here and it doesn't belong, we will move it with a redirected title.

- Steve

Last edited:
Perhaps we should rename it "Tell Us How you Do It - Tips, Techniques and Suggestions"
Then, perhaps, we need a subforum for "Help Me Over This Hurdle"

Website
www.kellydunnwoodturner.com
Without a question, who gives a rats butt about touting something? I believe the adage,ask and ye shall receive should work for this subforum. As far as I can tell from the huge amount of folks telling something that this forum is a great hit.
It needs changing or done away with.

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
Without a question, who gives a rats butt about touting something? I believe the adage,ask and ye shall receive should work for this subforum. As far as I can tell from the huge amount of folks telling something that this forum is a great hit.
It needs changing or done away with.

The reality is few read this thread, so they ask a question in this subforum, it rarely gets moved because when answered, it is a how to.

All the forums are for asking questions, the idea with this forum was to have a repository for videos articles and solutions that are actually solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back