• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Turned ladle demonstration by Michael Hosaluk

Website
www.docwks.com
Thanks Andi for the pictures and text. I really enjoy Michael turning. I took his class a few years ago and still have the ladel. I need to make some more for my coffee jar. I also made his free form hollow form, but my nephew took that as it reminded him of one of his WOW charaters. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. ;)

Bill wow questions

Horde or alliance?

Undead, orc, blood elf, tauren, troll, goblin if horde? My guess is tauren if it was a hollow form.

Human, dwarven, gnome, draenei, night elf, or worgen? Could be dwarf I guess.

What profession? Warrior? Hunter? Paladin? Rogue? Other?

Wish I could incorporate the two things I do with me free time together. Are you thinking of giving classes on turning Goblin Paladin hollow forms? I'll sign up.

Jim (spending way too much time online trying to get his troll priest to level 85)

Website
www.docwks.com
Let's see, I'll try not to look really ignorant.
My Son is Horde, Paladin
My 2 nephews Are Alliance not sure of the rest.
The turning was the egg of the WOW Worm Ouro. Of course it empty...I'm not keeping a live one around the house. :cool2:
I don't play, well solitaire and bejewled, but no multiplayer stuff. I'd rather be out making, well stuff.

Back