• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Woodturning Teaching Guide

The AAW has just published a new 53 page downloadable woodturning teaching guide for members. The guild was put together by the volunteer efforts of Phil Brennion, Kip Christensen, Bonnie Klein, Alan Lacer and Michael Mocho.

To access the file, login from the homepage. Then, on the left-hand side of the "Members Area Home" page, look for a button called "Downloadable Articles & Resources". Finally, click on "Complete Article List in Alphabetical Order" and look for the article named "Teaching Woodturning Basics".

Hi Ed, thanks for the heads-up.
Now to deligate 53-pages of reading time to myself.
Thanks in advance to Phil Brennion, Kip Christensen, Bonnie Klein, Alan Lacer and Michael Mocho...I will need all the help I can get.:)
Gil

Back