• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Woodturning Website

Probably a nice site if you have high speed internet but with a dial up connection it just takes way too long to even get started looking. In two minutes I only had 3 of the pictures across the top come up. Hope your customers have a fast connection.

site

Probably a nice site if you have high speed internet but with a dial up connection it just takes way too long to even get started looking. In two minutes I only had 3 of the pictures across the top come up. Hope your customers have a fast connection.

Bill-you beat me-in my 28.8 speed veerrrrry slow dial up in 2 minutes I didn't get any pics. No DSL where I live and limited cable, :( Gretch

I enjoyed your site very much, Pollock. It is just as creative and pleasurable to visit as your work is to view. Very nice.

I have high speed internet access and had no problems navigating the site.

Very nice!

Back