• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Woodturning with Tim Yoder new episodes.

Woodturning with Tim Yoder will have 24 new episodes every other Saturday at www.popularwoodturning.com. (began April 5, 2014)
We had to drop 'workshop' from the title for legal reasons...but it's still the same crew (Tim and myself) and shop.
Each episode will be free for 8 weeks then it will be available through subscription and DVD. We also have a youtube channel with many free videos http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXBtgBVAAro9pyp4Q5_3lQ and our main website http://www.wtwtim.com
Again, thanks for all of the support and hope you enjoy the new shows!
Best,
Bryan

Last edited:

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Bryan, thanks for keeping us informed on the videos. I'm lucky that my local PBS station is showing the program still. I didn't realize they were re-runs but I've been recording them. I only learned of them about 3 months ago and love your show.

very cool, good to see you guys back, always enjoyed your shows
nice looking pendants, and good presentation on the coloring :)

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Out PBS station never carried Tim Yoder's program. They only carried Roy Underhill for a couple seasons and dropped New Yankee Workshop for several seasons. When I called to complain once, their response was that they carried This Old House.

Back