• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

WOW I WON SOMETHING from Teknatool!

Wow I just got an Email from Teknatool,Congradulating me. :eek:
I filled out a survey on a new mini lathe they are developing and I guess I won a "Nova New Products Pack" Not sure what that is but there mailing it to me.:D

Maybe everyone who filled it out gets it?

I'm happy whatever it is even a Hat would be nice. :)

Thanks Teknatool! :D

"Dear Scott

Thank you for completing our Mini Lathe Survey recently on our website. The information gathered from this survey has given Teknatool some insight into what the market wants from Nova.

We are contacting you to day to say Congratulations!! You are a Winner from our survey draw. You have won a
Nova New Products Pack , containing the latest new products released by Nova.

We are sending this out to you at the address given on your survey form.

We hope you enjoy your prize, and once again, thank you for your help in completing the survey.
Kind Regards
Alaina Swain
Teknatool International"

Ames, Iowa (about 25 miles north of Des Moines)
Website
rwallace.public.iastate.edu
Scott:

When you get it, could you please let us know what's in a "Nova New Products Pack"?

Curious, more than anything......

Congrats,

Rob

('Nova New.....' .......sounds redundant, no?)

Whenever "it" arrives i'll let you know just what it is.

I took the survey a few weeks ago , and don't remember if it mentioned anything about winning anything.

Now they have a Nova chuck gauge competition.
Give feedback on their 10 in 1 gauge, 5 Winners will get a SuperNova2 chuck.

I sure am curious myself what that new products pack is.:confused:

Last edited:
Back