• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Ronald Campbell for "Guardian Penguin" being selected as Turning of the Week for June 10, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

46th Anniversary Gifts

Website
www.picturetrail.com
Anniversary is fast approaching so I scurried out to my shop this afternoon and made my wife a couple little gifts. I am really enjoying this turning hobby. It is a nice change from other methods of woodworking I do. I have a lot to learn but I am finding new little tricks and ideas all the time. Someday I may be able to produce some real nice stuff. The bowl is maple and the pen is Dymondwood
W.Y.

77634231.jpg

77634205.jpg

TEK

Nice work

It looks like you are doing nice work. I don't see any tool marks and the shapes of your turnings are pleasing too!
Tom

Back