• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Mood Owl

Website
www.dehoutdraaierij.nl
Hi all!

This morning I was in this forum to tell you all that we had made a new video. But after watching and reading in this forum I forgot what I came for... :)
So Here I am again to tell you all that we have made a new video! It is about a mood owl. You can put the head in diferent positions to have him look sad, gay or guilty.... I hope you have fun watching it and I hope there is something new in it for everybody.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKwX1HyyeHk

Grtz
Ronald Kanne

Ronald, as usual, you have good entertaining stuff to watch, thanks.
BUT, like I told one of my ninth grade students just yesterday, "I'm so glad that the work bench won't get damaged by any flying debris, but that face shield belongs on your head, not on the bench"!

I watched your video the other day. Looks fun but I didn't show it to Mrs. Boss otherwise I'd be making a dozen.

Well, the head would still spin if you left a tenon on it. Not sure if a magnetic set up would work where you could still have a lid that would stay on and/or rotate/pivot...

robo hippy

Back