• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Wood sealer in bulk

Sealer

Call Klingspor. I use their Sealtite ($12.95/gal or $10.95 per gal for 2 or more). Thier total shipping is $6 no matter the cost of the order. Not sure about bulk. 1-8oo-228-0000 Gretch

Contact UC Coatings, the manufactuer of Anchor Seal, directly at
(716)833-9366 See if they can help you.

I have no ties or intrest with UC Coatings just a customer.

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Our club also buys Anchorseal in 55 gal. drums directly from UC Coatings. We then dispense it to members in gallon milk bottles although I usually transfer mine to gallon paint cans -- less liklihood of leaking or spilling when it gets accidentally punted across the garage. The cost comes to around $7 per gallon including freight.

Bill

Last edited:
Back