• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Woodturning Magazine

Another digital solution is Pocket Mags. They also have back issues available. Once or twice a year they run a back issue sale for $0.50 per issue.

A few months ago they had mailing problems and many issues did not go out. When I realized that I was missing some issues of the print edition I contacted the UK office by email, and they expressed those copies to me. Very customer service oriented publisher

Donna Banfield

TOTW Team
I suspect that the original post and some of the replies are referring to two different things. If the original post was referring to the magazine, Woodturning, published in the UK, that is still available. Most US subscribers get the digital version, (as do I) which is less expensive, and experience no delays in timely delivery. If the original post was referring to American Woodturner, the Journal of the AAW, some members have not received their October issue (me being one) due to an error by the printer. It appears that some members received several copies of the same issue. Those who have not received their issue should get them sometime around October 17.

Back