Thread: Oneway 2436 Lathe for Sale

Default Oneway 2436 Lathe for Sale - SOLD!!

The lathe is a Oneway 2436, 3HP with an extra 17" extension and the Oneway Dual Light setup.

Included are two Oneway Stronghold chucks and several jaw sets including a set of large cole jaws.

There are also many faceplates: lots in 3", and 2 of the Oneway 6" size.

I also have the Oneway vacuum chuck adapter and several Oneway aluminum vacuum chucks.

And two large steady rests: 1 with 3 wheels and 1 with four wheels, you can see them here:
    http://www.ar-liberty.com/steady_rests.html

This package will also include drive spurs and live centers, and four tool rests: the long and short Oneway tool rests and two Oneway curved tool rests.

There are lots of misc odds and ends that will go with the lathe too!

When I add everything up, its over $9K worth of equipment. I'm asking $5K for the entire package or your best offer!

The lathe is at my home in Sandwich, MA, just off Rt. 6A and only 3 miles from the Sagamore Bridge. The new owner would need to be able to pick up the lathe. They will be able to drive right up to a garage door where the lathe is located.

I really hate to be selling my lathe but my wife and I are moving to Florida as part of our retirement plan. I will be buy a smaller lathe for the new garage shop.

Please email at: dennis@daudelin.net or call me at: 508-838-1933.
    Dennis
    Last edited by ddaudelin; 10-02-2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: The Lathe has been sold...
    From Ole' Cape Cod

Dennis,

I tried sending you an email at your address, but it timed out (could not deliver).

Are you interested in selling some of the items separately? I am afraid the shipping to get the lathe from you to me would be mega $$$.

Tom

Hi Dennis

I'm relieved to hear that you're not leaving the woodturning community, but merely relocating (phew!)

Although, wish you weren't moving so far away, a lot of woodturners from New England have moved to Florida lately, so you'll be in good company.

Whoever makes the leap will be getting a lot of lathe for a really good price!
    Woodturning...it's not just a past time, it's all the time...

www.livealifelessordinary.com

Thanks Donna,

Yes, a move to Florida is part of our retirement plan and one floor living! The arthritis is a real pain...

Cheers,

Dennis
    From Ole' Cape Cod