Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bylaws Committee

Default Bylaws Committee

■Bylaws review committee formed (8/08/10):
    AAW President, Tom Wirsing, has set up a special committee to review and make suggested changes to the AAW Bylaws. The goal of the committee will be to work over the next couple of months and have a set of proposed changes put together that can be sent out to the membership with the December 2010 Journal. Tom Wirsing has appointed Ron Sardo and Dale Larson as Co-Chairs of the committee. The committee members come from across the United States and have a wide variety of backgrounds. They include David Walser, Rob Wallace, Jerry Robertson, Mark Mandell, Judy Kingery and David Moore. All are AAW members who have agreed to help out with this important task. If you wish to contact the committee, please email your ideas to this address.

Just found out today that Mr. Jerry Robertson has been blocked from the web-site for this committee. To me, sounds like the same ole same ole.
    Because I do know Jerry, I know that he could have written Roberts Rules. We have talked a couple of times about his being on the committee, with me joking with him about keeping the rest of them on the straight and narrow.
    Seems as thou they don't want to listen to the right way of doing things.
    Glen L. Key

Quote Originally Posted by glenkey View Post
    ■Bylaws review committee formed (8/08/10):
    AAW President, Tom Wirsing, has set up a special committee to review and make suggested changes to the AAW Bylaws. The goal of the committee will be to work over the next couple of months and have a set of proposed changes put together that can be sent out to the membership with the December 2010 Journal. Tom Wirsing has appointed Ron Sardo and Dale Larson as Co-Chairs of the committee. The committee members come from across the United States and have a wide variety of backgrounds. They include David Walser, Rob Wallace, Jerry Robertson, Mark Mandell, Judy Kingery and David Moore. All are AAW members who have agreed to help out with this important task. If you wish to contact the committee, please email your ideas to this address.

Just found out today that Mr. Jerry Robertson has been blocked from the web-site for this committee. To me, sounds like the same ole same ole.
    Because I do know Jerry, I know that he could have written Roberts Rules. We have talked a couple of times about his being on the committee, with me joking with him about keeping the rest of them on the straight and narrow.
    Seems as thou they don't want to listen to the right way of doing things.
    Okay, Mr. Key,

Time for some openness and transparency and veracity in what we post on these pages. I would like you to reveal your information source for what you have written here. And the reason I would like that person revealed is so that the members and others who frequent this forum can know, at least one person who is spreading lies. You see, Jerry is an integral and productive part of the By-Laws Committee, who has a definite point of view coupled with the ability to see others' views and reach agreement. He is not now, nor has he ever been, banned, blocked or in any way impeded from carrying out his duties and tasks on the committee website.

Again, sir, name the person or we shall have to proceed with the premise that it is actually you that cooked this bit of information.

PS: To keep the record straight, Roberts Rules of Order are used as procedure for meetings. They have nothing to do with corporate by-laws.
    Last edited by Mark Mandell; 08-23-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Ron Sardo Guest

Just more of the same nonsensical conspiracy theories.

He has never been banned.

Why are you making up stories Mr. Key?
    Last edited by Ron Sardo; 08-23-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Default So?

A name, Mr. Key.

What's in a name that's so difficult?

Ron Sardo Guest

I think we have a honesty, integrity and openness issue going on here.

The silence is deafening.

Newberg, OR: 20mi SW of Portland: AAW #21058

My gosh, it's been over 3 hours and Mr. Key hasn't responded to Mark's very reasonable question! Makes one wonder what (or who) he's trying to hide.
    -- Owen --
    AAW Member since 2001

Default By-laws Comm

It is a real pleasure to see members of the committee respond promptly with a clear statement of facts with no spin!
    Thanks Mark and Ron. Please keep it up.
    Peter
    Peter

Ron Sardo Guest

Jerry logged onto the bylaws website today.

Mr. Key we are still waiting for your full disclosure.

I think the moderator should delete all but the original post and the last post by Ron Sardo (Bylaw Co-Chair) unless Mark has been named spokesman for the committee.
    Stuart Johnson
    Red Oak, Texas

Ron Sardo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Johnson View Post
    I think the moderator should delete all but the original post and the last post by Ron Sardo (Bylaw Co-Chair) unless Mark has been named spokesman for the committee.
    I disagree.