1. Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Roger Chandler

Yarn Bowl -Black Cherry

My wife has been on a crochet adventure for the last few months, and she added this item to my "Honey-do" list. Notice the very large yarn on the project shown here that she has in progress. She wanted a fairly large yarn bowl to accommodate this yarn. It is black cherry wood, 9.75" diameter, and has a high gloss finish on it. A neighbor was over yesterday, and as we were talking, he said "I wish I had $500 on me,cause I would take that home." I told him, that one wasn't for sale as it belongs to my wife, but I'd be glad to make him one for $200. He was really taken with the grain in this bowl.

Yarn Bowl -Black Cherry
    • John Torchick
      Rather elegant and an item that would be functional. I would sell the wife's for $500, split it with her and make her another one.;)
    • Roger Chandler
      John, that wouldn't work with her...she's been waiting for months for this one, and it might be months before I could get to make another; and well some things are just more important than money! :rolleyes:
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Roger Chandler
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    890px
    Height:
    899px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice