• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Moving on up!

To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.( bet thats gonna stick in your head all day now.LOL):p

My GOLD 3520B has Arrived! :D

I'm getting the electrical work done and hope to soon be up and running with ~GOLD!~:cool2::D

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 507
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Thanks, moving up from a Jet 1442.:D

I added the 18" bed with the riser for the toolrest, the 2" spindle extension, the dust port, the remote switch and the RH curverd tool rest and it came with 2 DVD's.

Last edited:
Pm3520b

Scott,
Well done, and welcome to the club. You will not believe the difference once you power it on and start turning! Gratz, man. Is it OK if I use two of your photos in my PM3520B set up posting? I didn't get any shots when I set my own up.
Kurt:)

Last edited:

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
A&P........

Saaaaay now, that's a mighty fine lookin' machine you got there!

I'm almost tempted to trade you straight across for my old Woodfast lathe!

Ha!.....just kidding!

Someday that 3520B will be your "old lathe"!......and old lathes are like great ol' ladies.......the longer you have her, the better she looks!

enjoy

otis of cologne

Scott,
Well done, and welcome to the club. You will not believe the difference once you power it on and start turning! Gratz, man. Is it OK if I use two of your photos in my PM3520B set up posting? I didn't get any shots when I set my own up.
Kurt:)
Thanks, and sure you can, just give me credit for my EXCELLENT photography work!:D LOL

Pm3520b

Scott,
Thanks and check it out, under How To and Tips Forum, Mustard Monster Site. Kurt:D

Hey American and Proud,
Do you have an account over at woodnet? you seem pretty active there recently due to the increase of waving flags I see. I see you have alot of posts there!

Congrats, and welcome to Club Mustard. I have pretty much the same setup, with a different dust hood and no spindle extension. Out of curiosity, why the spindle extension?

Thanks!

As for getting the splindle extension, I used one on my Jet 1442 and liked having it.
Good for reversing NE bowls, added depth.
And gives you that much more room for certain cuts as needed.
I ordered the accessories with the lathe to negotiate a better price and save on buying them at full price later plus the added shipping costs saved.

Plus I just offically Joined the AAW.:D

Back