• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

New Photo Forum?

Website
www.ispinwood.com
For the first time I saw the Artist/Gallery Marketplace photo forum. Is this new? If not, I’ve never happened across it before and didn’t know of its existence. No easy way to find it as it is hidden under the Member Galleries> Home menu. What is the criteria on use of this forum? Steve Worcester has the only posts that I can see. So what’s up?

Also noticed that the display of the member galleries opening page has changed to more of a list view than the previous multi image page which showed the newest uploads. Again, what’s up?

- Scott

Scott,

Steve Worcester, John Hill and I are experimenting with a couple of new sub-forums that should be operational in a few weeks. Here's a preliminary description of each:

Artists/Gallery Market Place - AAW members or AAW commercial member galleries that want to sell pieces of new and original turned wood art may post images of their piece, a full description including condition, asking price, estimated shipping costs and contact information including a personal or gallery web-link to where the item may be purchased. Galleries are encouraged to post images of work by AAW member artists.

Collector’s Corner - AAW member collectors, estates or AAW commercial member galleries that want to sell pieces of secondary market turned wood art, may post images of a piece, a full description including condition, asking price, estimated shipping cost and contact information including a personal or gallery web-link to where the item may be purchased.

Last edited:
Back