• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

I'm new here

Website
www.petermichalski.de
Hello to the forum,

I'm reading in this forum since quite a while and now I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Peter Michalski and I live in a small village in western Germany (9 houses and more animals than people).

I'm turning wood since a couple of years and I take part on several craftshows in my region.

Although my english is not the best I'm looking forward to a good conversation with all of you.

To give you an idea of my work I show you one of my latest works.

Greetings from Germany
Peter

Attachments

• IMG_5846.JPG
    IMG_5846.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 89

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Your english is better than many of our citizens. Welcome. If your lathe was steadier your bowl wouldn't be so warped. :) Just kidding of course. Nice job.

welcome, very nice piece

Ames, Iowa (about 25 miles north of Des Moines)
Website
rwallace.public.iastate.edu
Hallo Peter!

Willkommen an unsere Gruppe! :)

Sie sind ein ausgezeichneter Drechsler - bestimmt!!

Tschuss!

Rob Wallace

Also looked at your website, Peter. Nice body of work there.

Neil

Back