• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

The forum's image galleries *Update*

Thanks to John and the team! I would certainly not known how to resolve these type of issues. Glad that someone knows something about it. Thanks Dennis and Sharon.:)

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
Thanks to Dennis and Sharon for resolving the issues. I have another bowl to post to my gallery, and have been postponing it until everything is back to normal.......

Have been in and out of the shop all day long, and projects there have been keeping me busy today...........maybe when it gets dark, I can break away, and break out the camera.........or, not! :D

Those who maintain this site, and forums, are on my admiration list! Thank you for all your effort........:cool2:

ooc

Back