• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW insurance

Ames, Iowa (about 25 miles north of Des Moines)
Website
rwallace.public.iastate.edu
Major Changes to Chapter Liability Coverage

Unfortunately, due to recent skyrocketing changes in premium costs, the insurance coverage for AAW Chapters has necessarily changed. There has been no change to AAW insurance coverage for individual members.

In latter part of 2012, the insurance renewal for 2013 was investigated with the AAW's insurance carrier, and it was discovered that the premium had been changed so drastically to have created a bad situation. The rates quoted us for continuing liability coverage for our chapters that the AAW has had in past years resulted in the situation that the amount the AAW would need to pay to maintain the previous coverage has increased to nearly SIXTEEN TIMES the premium rate of just two years ago. This astronomical change in premium costs has placed the possibility of securing overall coverage for all of our chapters out of the range of affordability - the AAW simply can not afford a $ 175,000 insurance premium. The staff in the headquarters office in St. Paul as well as members of the insurance committee are working very quickly to identify insurance carriers who would be able to offer individual chapters similar coverage that we enjoyed while the premium rates were affordable. We hope to identify a carrier and develop a policy which establishes the same conditions and limits as we have had coverage in past years. This would require chapters to secure coverage individually, i.e. chapters could purchase insurance if they choose to secure coverage through the AAW-arranged policy. Under this scenario, it could also be possible for chapters to find a suitable insurer with competitive rates locally and make their own decision where to obtain insurance coverage. Please see the letter (copied below) which further explains the situation.

As noted below, this situation took place over the past few weeks, and AAW staff has been trying to get an explanation from the insurance carrier, as well as trying to identify other possible carriers who would set-up a policy that chapters could use to substitute for the coverage that is now unaffordable under our group policy. We are trying to resolve this situation as best possible in response to this unwelcome and sudden unexpected change in premium costs forced upon the AAW by the insurance carrier.

As soon as we have found a carrier and established a policy with them that can be purchased by chapters individually, this information will be sent to all chapters ASAP, with details of the terms and limits of the coverage along with further details of how to proceed, and they can decide whether to purchase the AAW-arranged policy or secure one on their own.

That's about all I can tell you about this situation which is a very big departure of how the AAW has done business with our insurer, and the coverage the AAW has been able to provide to its chapters. We are working hard to resolve this situation as best possible, but the end result will likely be that chapters will now need to secure their own insurance in the manner they so choose.

I will try to answer questions (I am not on the insurance committee), but this is about all I know at the moment as to where we stand on the Chapter Liability Coverage situation.

Rob Wallace
AAW Board of Directors

Earlier today (10 January 2013), the following message has been sent to all AAW Chapter officers of record (likely the President of your chapter) that explains the situation that was forced upon us by the insurance carrier of our previous policies:

To: All AAW Affiliate Local Chapters

For more than 20 years, the American Association of Woodturners has purchased liability insurance that covered both AAW members and AAW chapters for any liability exposure arising from chapter-sponsored events.

In the latter part of 2012 we undertook an exhaustive review of all AAW corporate, member, and chapter insurance to write an insurance specification in order to solicit bids for 2013. This was also in response to a doubling in our general liability insurance premium in 2012. It has become evident to us that under terms of renewal, the policy offered through our existing carrier will no longer meet our terms and conditions for liability coverage to our chapters. By way of illustration, the cost to AAW for our chapters in 2011 was $11,000. In 2012, that rose to $23,000. Under new terms of proposed insurance for 2013, our premium would rise to more than $175,000 to offer the same coverage to all chapters.

Although we have engaged two agents to independently identify a carrier willing to write a policy extending pre-existing liability insurance for our chapters, we have not yet identified a suitable and affordable policy. In effect, this means we are not able at this time to implement a policy that we can extend to each chapter affiliated with AAW. We are identifying other providers of optional general-liability coverage for the chapters and we are confident that we will very shortly be able to offer policy coverage at a competitive price. Accord insurance certificates sent on behalf of the AAW reflect coverage held by the AAW national organization. The national office will issue an update on the status of this process as soon as possible. Of course, chapters also may choose to seek liability coverage from providers in their local area.

We acknowledge that this information represents a substantial change to our longstanding practice of the AAW paying for the liability insurance as a way to support the work of our local chapters. We understand that this is an extremely disappointing development and we realize that a change of this nature does not come without some distress. We want to assure you that we are continuing a diligent search for the most affordable solution to this problem. As noted above, we will be issuing a more complete statement of options very soon, but in the meantime we will be available to answer your questions and get your feedback by phone or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Phil McDonald
Executive Director

Dale Larson
President

David Morris
Chair, Insurance Committee

John Hill
Former Chair, Insurance Committee

Last edited:

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Yes it may hurt us as well. We meet in a school and the one reason they let us was the insurance. I don't blame the AAW. My car and home insurance went up also so I'm not very happy with them. I can't arbitrarily change the amount of money I pay them but they can change my rates whenever they want. I'll be searching for another company and apparently so will our club. Hopefully the AAW can come up with a solution.

Website
www.tobinhillturning.com
Some sort of hold harmless agreement or release of liability may be a reasonable alternative for a smaller clubs. If the AAW has a attorney on retainer that may be a worthwhile endeavor to produce a document for each club to have the membership sign.

It would be interesting to see a claims report run for the liability insurance that the AAW has provided. I bet it has minimal claims if any.

Alan

You might check with the Hartford. I found them to cost way less for my woodshop business than any other firm.

robo hippy

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
For an increase in the premium of the magnitude that Rob mentioned it appears that there must have been some communications disconnect. An example would be the amount of time involved in monthly club meetings and other activities during the year. Our club meetings average about 2.5 hours each. Less than 25% of that time involves actual turning. Many of our meetings do not involve the use of a lathe in the program except as a "stage prop". We do have hands-on classes for one week each year. In December, our meeting is a social gathering. In the summer we have a picnic social gathering.

The size of the quote makes me wonder if the insurance company is basing the cost on a business model that is something like 1800 hours per year per person with continuous turning at the lathe eight hours per day, five days per week.

I can appreciate the frustration expressed by John Lucas. At least, if you get robbed at knife or gunpoint, you can call the police. With insurance companies there is no hope of justice.

If I am interpreting things correctly, this will be the end of 'Shop tours or Open house' events as well as hosting 'Hands On' events at an individuals shop.

Without the benefit of insurance from the 'Club Sponsored' status, the primary and probably only liability would fall on the individual hosting the event. If so, not many folk would be willing to put themselves in that situation.

In Southern Ontario, clubs and guilds that are AAW Chapters, have been carrying indpendent liability coverage for years in anticipation of problems in trying to collect across the border and also to cover the problem of non-AAW member demonstrators. Our current cost is about $1200 Cdn or about $50 per event per year. If you break the cost down to a cost per meeting per member it is not an insurmountable expense. Ours is much like a standard business liability package. If you ever have a claim, that premium amount will employ a lawyer for a couple of hours in the fight with the insurance company that would no doubt have to be part of any liability action, so having a policy is not an end all. Insurance companies are now offering packages to community groups and non-profits. Is Cooperators in the US? I know one for they have specific packages for non-profits etc.

clubs may not be viable anymore

It seems that most smaller clubs will not be able to afford the insurance, so they will lose their meeting places as well as not be able to have demos. Without demos the clubs are dead. The insurance was our way to get people to join the AAW. Without the clubs the people will not renew their membership in the AAW. I would rather have them use the money for the extra 2 issues for the insurance.

Website
www.chuckswoodshed.com
I wonder...

I wonder how many of us would have ever thought about insurance for our small, non-profit, semi-organized, recreational clubs if it had not been for AAW playing up the coverage so strongly as a benefit of AAW membership.

Certainly I don't know the answer to that, nor do I really know the level of risk involved. My gut tells me it's very low. Is it just another of those darned warnings that everyone wants to throw out? Like I've said before "Too many warnings are more hazardous than none."

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
The AAW still may be able to work this out. Like Chuck said we didn't worry about insurance when we were meeting at other turners places. It's nearly impossible around here to find a place to meet. None of our turners have shops with enough space. We found the local High School which was a godsend but they were hesitant until I showed them our AAW unsurance papers. We will start a discucssion on what to do at the next meeting. Maybe by then we'll have some good news from the AAW.

The AAW still may be able to work this out. Like Chuck said we didn't worry about insurance when we were meeting at other turners places. It's nearly impossible around here to find a place to meet. None of our turners have shops with enough space. We found the local High School which was a godsend but they were hesitant until I showed them our AAW unsurance papers. We will start a discucssion on what to do at the next meeting. Maybe by then we'll have some good news from the AAW.

We had insurance for two chapters that met in schools. The cost was about $300 per chapter for the shared policy. The coverage was quite substantial. I do not know if these chapters switched to the AAW coverage or not.

Jake

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
Individual AAW members are still covered which gives coverage for demonstrations at clubs and regional symposiums.
Club officers are covered since they must be AAW members.

Clubs required to show proof of insurance for things like burning down the meeting place need a club policy.
Hopefully AAW can find a company willing to write a policy the clubs can purchase at small expense.

Al

Individual AAW members are still covered which gives coverage for demonstrations at clubs and regional symposiums.
Club officers are covered since they must be AAW members.

Clubs required to show proof of insurance for things like burning down the meeting place need a club policy.
Hopefully AAW can find a company willing to write a policy the clubs can purchase at small expense.

Al

Can someone elaborate as to what is still in place and what is not?

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
Ray,
Rob Wallace's post was quite comprehensive.

Basically AAW members have liability coverage while doing AAW business which include documented chapter business such as demonstrating at a Mall or Fair.
It is important that the event be documented as a chapter event in the news letter, web site, emails...
Only AAW members are covered.

As an aside, chapter officers and boards of directors must be AAW members so they have liability coverage when doing AAW activities.

What is lost is the chapter liability and the tenant liability that was used to show proof of insurance to landlords of the meeting place.

AAW members are not covered by the AAW insurance while doing their own business.

Al

Thanks for the clarification. The letter to the Chapter Presidents did not seem to convey the same information that the information posted here, and to the website did. Reading them together makes a clearer distinction between coverage extended to the individual AAW members versus coverage extended to the of AAW Chapter.

Last edited:
this is a very big issue for us

Our chapter meets at a Craft School, and we assumed the AAW policy covered the meeting place. The question was asked, and the answer is no.

We are waiting for the new policy before considering our options. Separate policy with the local insurance company typically runs up against their "minimum charges" and may bump it to between $500-$1200. This may be affordable for larger clubs of 100+ but could be a game changer for smaller clubs like ours.

This issue may end up impacting both the nature of our meetings (such as the demonstrations or hands own opportunities for beginners) and membership.

I am confident some reasonable solution can be found. Hopefully, in the next few months.

Ed

We had insurance for two chapters that met in schools. The cost was about $300 per chapter for the shared policy. The coverage was quite substantial. I do not know if these chapters switched to the AAW coverage or not.

Jake

I checked with the member that handles the insurance needs. Both Western NY Woodturners Chapters share a personal liability and property damage policy which covers the respective schools in which we meet. The cost this year was in the neighborhood of $270 per Chapter.

Insurance with your facility....

I would like other clubs to know that if you check with the facility where you hold your meetings, whether it be a school, a VA location etc., if you pay for the use of the room, you can be covered under their liability insurance that the venue already has. The venue must confirm this with their insurance company, but it sure is worth asking! Here in Toronto, our meeting was sketchy for this Thursday, but by paying an incredibly small fee for the use of the room, they have "umbrella'd" our meeting under the schools liability!

This does not cover the club for extra curricular activities, but will allow you to continue your meetings and is a great interim solution.

Still a bit puzzled

I am still confused about the timing.

On Monday, I received the AAW Certificate of Liability Insurance for our club. The policy's effective dates are 1/1/13 to 1/1/14.
It was dated 1/3/13. The postmark was 1/7/13.

The insurer is Travellers
Producer: Northern Capital Commercial

It does state that if the policy is cancelled "...notice will be delivered in accordance with the policy provisions."

Does this mean that we have a year to figure this out? Or should we expect a cancellation notice for this year?

Joe
Nevada Woodchucks

Website
www.turningnick.com
Joe,
You should call the AAW office.

Please post the answer here.

Thanks....

On Monday, I received the AAW Certificate of Liability Insurance for our club. The policy's effective dates are 1/1/13 to 1/1/14.

It does state that if the policy is cancelled "...notice will be delivered in accordance with the policy provisions."

Does this mean that we have a year to figure this out? Or should we expect a cancellation notice for this year?

Joe
Nevada Woodchucks

Website

Joe
Nevada Woodchucks

Just to follow-up on Joe's question:

As president of the Ames Area Woodturners, I also received the same "Certificate of Liability Insurance" for our chapter from Northern Capital Commercial. This is a standard form sent to the insured on behalf of the AAW as part of the insurance package coverage, but if you read the first line, "This certificate is issued as a matter of information only and confers no rights upon the certificate holder." <etc.>

At present the AAW has not paid the $ 176,000 premium, and coverage for liability for the CHAPTERS is not in effect for 2013. On January 10th, a message of clarification was put up in the Member's area of the AAW Web site, and the relevant excerpt from the message is reproduced here:

What does this mean for the chapters? - Because the AAW has not identified a suitable and affordable policy, this means the AAW is not able - at this time (Jan 2013) - to extend a policy to each AAW-affiliated chapter. We want to assure the chapters that the AAW is continuing a diligent search to identify a carrier willing to write a policy for the AAW.

What if my chapter received an "ACORD" Insurance Certificate from the AAW insurance agent? - An ACORD Certificate is a standard term describing a document that states an insurance policy is in effect. In the past, these were issued to indicate that the chapters were insured under the AAW policy. ACORD certificates were recently re-issued by the AAW's insurance agent, merely for informing chapters that the AAW is insured, but these certificates do not imply that the AAW insurance policy is being extended to the chapter.

What the AAW is doing? - The AAW has three independent insurance agents searching for an underwriter willing to write a policy covering the chapters. The AAW is being advised - with very, very cautious optimism - to expect proposals from other carriers very shortly. The international office will issue an update on the status of this process as soon as possible. Of course, chapters also may choose to seek liability coverage from providers in their local areas.

Where do I go for more information? - Updates will be posted as soon as more information is available.
[END of excerpted text]

I have not heard of any updates ready yet with specific details about new policy underwriter(s) that have been identified. I do know that the AAW Executive Director is working very hard as his top priority to work toward a solution to this situation. We do not have a year to figure this out!!!

It should be emphasized that insurance for INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS is still in effect and has NOT CHANGED. I have received messages that some chapters have recently obtained liability insurance on their own; as Bill said above, "the sky is not falling" but it is a serious matter for those chapters needing proof that they are insured to meet at a particular location. Thus there is hope that a policy can be arranged which is both affordable and comprehensive to accommodate the needs of those chapters requiring certification of liability coverage. I can assure you that AAW staff and members of the insurance committee are working very hard on trying to find the best solution for this situation that developed for us.

Rob Wallace

Last edited:
Website
www.turningnick.com
Question

Rob,
1. What is meant by "international office"?

2. If I go to our chapter sponsored mentoring program at a local high school, am personally covered for liability?

Just to follow-up on Joe's question:

As president of the Ames Area Woodturners, I also received the same "Certificate of Liability Insurance" for our chapter from Northern Capital Commercial. This is a standard form sent to the insured on behalf of the AAW as part of the insurance package coverage, but if you read the first line, "This certificate is issued as a matter of information only and confers no rights upon the certificate holder." <etc.>

At present the AAW has not paid the $ 176,000 premium, and coverage for liability for the CHAPTERS is not in effect for 2013. On January 10th, a message of clarification was put up in the Member's area of the AAW Web site, and the relevant excerpt from the message is reproduced here:

What does this mean for the chapters? - Because the AAW has not identified a suitable and affordable policy, this means the AAW is not able - at this time (Jan 2013) - to extend a policy to each AAW-affiliated chapter. We want to assure the chapters that the AAW is continuing a diligent search to identify a carrier willing to write a policy for the AAW.

What if my chapter received an "ACORD" Insurance Certificate from the AAW insurance agent? - An ACORD Certificate is a standard term describing a document that states an insurance policy is in effect. In the past, these were issued to indicate that the chapters were insured under the AAW policy. ACORD certificates were recently re-issued by the AAW's insurance agent, merely for informing chapters that the AAW is insured, but these certificates do not imply that the AAW insurance policy is being extended to the chapter.

What the AAW is doing? - The AAW has three independent insurance agents searching for an underwriter willing to write a policy covering the chapters. The AAW is being advised - with very, very cautious optimism - to expect proposals from other carriers very shortly. The international office will issue an update on the status of this process as soon as possible. Of course, chapters also may choose to seek liability coverage from providers in their local areas.

Where do I go for more information? - Updates will be posted as soon as more information is available.
[END of excerpted text]

I have not heard of any updates ready yet with specific details about new policy underwriter(s) that have been identified. I do know that the AAW Executive Director is working very hard as his top priority to work toward a solution to this situation. We do not have a year to figure this out!!!

It should be emphasized that insurance for INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS is still in effect and has NOT CHANGED. I have received messages that some chapters have recently obtained liability insurance on their own; as Bill said above, "the sky is not falling" but it is a serious matter for those chapters needing proof that they are insured to meet at a particular location. Thus there is hope that a policy can be arranged which is both affordable and comprehensive to accommodate the needs of those chapters requiring certification of liability coverage. I can assure you that AAW staff and members of the insurance committee are working very hard on trying to find the best solution for this situation that developed for us.

Rob Wallace

Website
Brief Response

Nick:

Just a couple of quick responses to your questions:

Rob,
1. What is meant by "international office"?

I asked about this, and it should actually read "National Office" which means the headquarters office of the AAW in St. Paul. (Technically it IS an international office, given the composition of our membership!)

2. If I go to our chapter sponsored mentoring program at a local high school, am personally covered for liability?

The AAW office usually refers questions such as these to the Insurance Committee, however the general understanding is that an individual member is covered for personal injury while performing Chapter-related activities such as teaching, demonstrating, etc. Unless some form of Chapter Liability Insurance is in place, injury, damage, or loss incurred by non-members is not currently covered. Insurance coverage is not extended to non-AAW members unless an active liability policy is in place.

With guarded optimism, we hope there will be some news about Chapter Liability Coverage becoming available at some point in the near future. The AAW Staff and Insurance Committee are working hard with several agents to identify an underwriter who is willing to write a policy to provide some resolution to the concerns raised about this this insurance situation.

Rob Wallace
(in central Iowa where the temperature is now -1^F, and the wind chill is -11^F - a great evening to stay inside and turn..... SAFELY!!!)

Website
ronandlana.com
Rob yes we all need to see some results soon. We have applied and are being underwritten by a local carrier. Waiting for those results too. I hope the AAW gets this done as it is a big part of membership.

Liability Insurance

I wanted to let folks know that Frank Jessup, from Capital Area Woodturners, learned that AAW has identified a liability insurance policy that individual clubs can purchase at an annual cost of $425. As you can see from the message that follows, which came from Phil McDonald E.d. AAW, the AAW continues to try to secure a policy which will provide coverage to clubs as has been in place previously.

As of this noon, a single policy containing all of the traditional comprehensive liability coverage that we were afforded in the past has not been forthcoming. This despite the involvement of 4 agents separately working on this for us; including a global company that specializes in member associations. We have just finished vetting an optional general liability policy individually available for purchase by chapters to protect the chapter and each of its members. This insurance carries a flat rate premium of $425 per chapter. The chapter coverage can be arranged immediately and it is only available to AAW-affiliated chapters. Information is available through this agent: Michael S. George, Association Insurance Programs, 888.258.6820 ext. 172.

We are aggressively continuing the search for other policy alternatives. If you want more information please let me know. I am also available and happy to talk through all of this in a phone call (651-484-9094).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would expect we will get some "official" communication about this policy from the AAW soon, but wanted to share the info with clubs , in case it might help any club who is in a bind to get insurance coverage in place sooner rather than later.

Regards, C.A. Savoy

Professional insurance program

I was one of the first to purchase the professional insurance offered through AAW. Last year I needed a certificate of insurance in order to teach at a school in CA. The school required that their name also be on the certificate for the three day class. At first the insurance company (Travelers) said yes, then no. In the discussions it seems my 4 year policy had morphed into a "craft store" insurance program and may or may not have the coverage I first took out. So, beware of the program and do a thorough check of the thick policy manual they send--however, the agent said I might be covered in the areas that I took out initially. Isn't that reassuring? I am also certain that any reasonable person could read and understand the policy manual.

Alan Lacer

Liability Insurance

Alan:

We,CAW, has taken out a $425.00 liability insurance policy with Michael S. George.
It covers us at the school where we meet as well as any other location that we have turning demo's or classes.

CA

General Liability Insurance Update for AAW Chapters

The AAW recently sent this message to the chapters ...

This is an important update to inform you of our progress in locating an affordable alternative for chapter general liability insurance coverage. First, despite an exhaustive search, we have been unable to find any resolution that would enable the AAW to continue subsidizing insurance coverage at no expense to chapters. At this time we can confirm that arrangements have been put in place to offer an optional general liability policy for chapters willing to pay a $425 annual premium. This policy is underwritten by The Hartford and is immediately available by contacting:

Michael S. George CIC, AMJ Insurance, 888.258.6820 ext 172, mgeorge@amj-ins.com

This policy is available only to AAW-affiliated chapters, and it contains two substantial improvements over the coverage that was previously available under the past terms of the AAW blanket commercial liability policy: (1) It would extend liability insurance to all club members engaged in official club business - AAW membership status notwithstanding; and (2) each chapter would receive coverage protection up to a limit of $2M per occurrence with an annual aggregate limit of $4M.

We are also in negotiations with a second insurer who is tentatively proposing a new blanket commercial AAW general liability insurance policy that would extend coverage to chapters. The details of this second alternative are still being reviewed to ascertain whether it is a viable alternative. On the basis of what we know already about this policy, chapters would pay a far lower fee to offset the cost of the annual premium. It is estimated that the cost to each chapter would be $100 to $150. Coverage protection limits for each chapter will likely be less than what is available through the $425 policy option that we noted above, and the policy coverage would only be extended to club members who are AAW members in good standing.

It is very important to understand that the AAW will not be able to offer this less expensive alternative unless we know that there is broad enough interest and commitment among our local chapters in participating and paying the $100 to $150 annual fee. It is extremely important that each chapter send us a notice of its interest in participating by or before February 8, 2013. Please send an email to Phil McDonald or call the AAW office at 651-484-9094.

As much as we attempt to keep our list of chapter officers current, if you are no longer a current chapter officer, we would appreciate your sharing this message with the appropriate individual(s) within your chapter.

Signed by
// Phil McDonald, Executive Director
// Dale Larson, President
// David Morris, Chair
// John Hill, Former Chair

Posted by Sharon Bierman, Interim Webmaster

Last edited:
Liability Insurance

Sharon:

When do you intend to update the Resources-Insurance-Chapters page ??
That is where this info. should be.

CA

Do we have any updated info on the INSURANCE problems...?????? Anyone??

Scroll two posts up or down past yours; the update was posted two weeks ago! You can contact the agency by phone and be bound for coverage on the spot with billing from The Hartford to follow.

Last edited:
Website
www.pueblowoodturners.org
Members Liability coverage?

Ray,
Rob Wallace's post was quite comprehensive.

Basically AAW members have liability coverage while doing AAW business which include documented chapter business such as demonstrating at a Mall or Fair.
It is important that the event be documented as a chapter event in the news letter, web site, emails...
Only AAW members are covered.

As an aside, chapter officers and boards of directors must be AAW members so they have liability coverage when doing AAW activities.

What is lost is the chapter liability and the tenant liability that was used to show proof of insurance to landlords of the meeting place.

AAW members are not covered by the AAW insurance while doing their own business.

Al

What is the coverage? And By who?

I can not find any information on member liability coverage on the AAW web site.

All I get is:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the www.woodturner.org home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

http://www.woodturner.org/org/mbrship/insurance/liability_2009.pdf

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
What is the coverage? And By who?

I can not find any information on member liability coverage on the AAW web site.

URL]

James, Log in to the members only area.
Jan 10 - says travelers is still covering AAW members as in the past
Jan 31 - a copy of the letter sent to chapter reps as reported to AAW hqs.

Al

Back