1. Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW main site

Discussion in 'Woodturning Discussion Forum' started by John Hicks, Oct 31, 2020.

1. John Hicks

John Hicks

Location (City & State):
    Hoodsport, Washington
    Is anyone else having problems with the aaw main site loading? It takes 30 seconds to load. Not to mention every time I switch pages, another long wait. I'm wondering if this is a lack of servers. Quite annoying to pay 60 a year and have to twiddle my thumbs waiting for it to catch up!

2. Chris Fairbanks

Chris Fairbanks Adminstrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    San Ramon, CA
    I am talking with the AAW Staff and they are aware of the problem and working through it with their hosting provider which is different from the Forums hosting provider. Stay tuned.

hockenbery and John Hicks like this.
  3. Bill Blasic

Bill Blasic

Location (City & State):
    Erie, PA
    I have noticed this site (Forums) taking a lot longer to open than in the past.

4. Lamar Wright

Lamar Wright

Location (City & State):
    Jasper, Alabama
    Yes, I had the same problem yesterday with long load times on the AAW main site.

5. John Hicks

John Hicks

Location (City & State):
    Hoodsport, Washington
    It is much better today!