• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW Site Redesign - Status Report

Progressing with the new site design - here's a link to our newly formatted Woodturning Events Calendar. Note the new "Submit Event" link and online form.

And, if you want to keep up with other changes on the site, dial into the new Sitemap - note those pages/links with an * have not been converted to the new design and may have temporary link problems.

John Jordan

In Memorium
Website
www.johnjordanwoodturning.com
John,

There are five links to the forum off the homepage currently, sliced and dices just about every way possible.

On the left, just the main forum or photo galleries are listed. It was confusing to me, so I thought it might be to others as well. Seems like if you only had one, it would be main categories. It doesn't matter to me, I'm no longer confused. :)

John

John, I, too, had to hunt for the other categories when linking to the forum from the left side index. I then found another forum index at the top of the home page that works like the link in the old format. I'm also no longer confused.

Back