• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Almost new 3M Airstream Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
I'm selling my almost new 3M Airstream helmet. I used it only a few months. I upgraded to the Versaflo. Comes with the 3M battery and smart charger. I have lots of extra visor protectors and one extra face seal. The filter is brand new, I just changed it and hardly used it. Paid $1200 or so with shipping and the extras.
Will let it go for $800 OBO. I can deliver it to the Portland simposium, save on shipping, shipping extra...

Attachments

• IMG_7027.JPG
    IMG_7027.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4590.JPG
    IMG_4590.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 70

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
I'm selling my almost new 3M Airstream helmet. I used it only a few months. I upgraded to the Versaflo. Comes with the 3M battery and smart charger. I have lots of extra visor protectors and one extra face seal. The filter is brand new, I just changed it and hardly used it. Paid $1200 or so with shipping and the extras.
Will let it go for $800 OBO. I can deliver it to the Portland simposium, save on shipping, shipping extra...
@Bill Boehme sold! Sold it at the symposium... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back