• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AW Journal Index Updated

I'm a new member...first 3 2009 issues?

Hello Ed,
My name is Jay Coulson and I am a recent new member to AAW. My subsciption indicates that I have status as a member beginning Jan 1, 2009. So, I thought that I would be receiving the first 3 issues for 2009 of AAW by mail. If this is correct, please arrange to send them to me. I also am interested in buying some back issues but, would like to see the 3 that were to be sent with my membership for this year first. If I am incorrect about getting the first 3 2009 issues along with my membership, I apologize...I guess that I misunderstood.
Can you also give me a price for ALL of the back issues that are available please?

I don't sign in to this site everyday so, if you could reply to one of the following e-mail addresses, I would very much appreciate that.

mandjturnings@live.com
or
jay.coulson@perdue.com that's my work address.

Thank you very much Ed,
Jay

Jay,

Welcome aboard. I've referred your question to the AAW's home office. They have access to your membership records (I don't) and will follow-up with you to sort out your Journal deliveries.

In the mean time, have a look at our online shopping cart for both hard-copy and CD versions of AW Journal back issues.

And, logon to the members only area where you'll find dozens of past AW Journal articles, downloadable free by members, that are intended to help new and novice turners.

Back