• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Bill Grumbine

I just wanted to pass on a good piece of news. The Georgia Association of Woodturners had the fortune of having Bill Grumbine to do a demo at our monthly meeting, to lead a hands on for six folks on an all day Friday event, and then to demo with some basic material plus some advanced work from his new DVD. He was excellent. He is one of the best teachers I know, plus the class was enjoyable. I was there for all three presentations and can not commend him more highly. What a talented guy as well as a fun person to be with. Thanks to Harvey Meyer for assisting Bill in his Atlanta campaign..
David

Back