• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

December Board meeting announcement

Website
turnedbygeorge.com
Where is the question in this statement?

There isn't one that I can see, unless, of course, you're able to read between the lines.

But if you read through the prior thread regarding the October meeting, you'll find a number of them, including Curtis Thompson's original inquiry about the conference call.

Now I'll be interested to see just how many AAW members actually dial in to the teleconference and how long they remain connected. All of 15 people (besides me) called in to the September meeting, and I was hearing disconnect beeps after the first 10 minutes.

Nice that someone went to the trouble to create a registration form ahead of time; makes things easier, and gives the office a better idea of how many connections they might need.

Last edited:

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
The call in number is toll free

it is not free.
the AAW is paying for you call.

I don't remember the exact number but it is roughly this:
set up for 300 listeners