1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

EXOCET Super Tool Lot.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Dennis Weiner, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Dennis Weiner

Dennis Weiner

Location (City & State):
    New City, NY
    EXOCET1.jpg eXOCET2.jpg

REDUCED.....

For Sale: Exocet Super Tool and Super Cobra Tool With Cutters and Covers. Extra Oval Cutter and cover. Handsome carrying case. (Does not include 5/8" Handle) I am selling the package only.
    I use my captured hollowing system for all my hollowing and this has sat in my shop for about 18 years.
    I have rarely used these tools, so the three cutters are almost new.

The tool and its accessories are currently sold in Germany.
    https://www.drechseltechnik.de/hp/produkte/artikel2.php?r=1&hg_id=52&g=10

Todays price without VAT and shipping for the package above is currently selling for approximately $800 USD.

Asking 200. Negotiable. Make me an offer for the lot plus shipping. The Shipping for 36 inch tube was around 13 bucks.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  2. Emiliano Achaval

Emiliano Achaval Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Maui, Hawaii
    Home Page:
    Last time I check, a flat rate box goes to all 50 States, Puerto Rico and all military bases around the world for the same price.

Bill Boehme likes this.
  3. Dennis Weiner

Dennis Weiner

Location (City & State):
    New City, NY
    Still for sale ...