• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

February Membership prize winners announced

Names of ten lucky AAW members have been drawn from the hat, and will receive some really great prizes from our generous supporters - click here for details. And, stay tuned for next month's drawing, where 11 more AAW members will win wonderful prizes. You must be a current member to participate - join now.

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Wow my friend Dave Collier won the Anderson ranch scholarship. Now he is my very best friend so maybe if he can't go I know someone willing to go in his place. (hint hint)

Back